TuboHotel is located in the Magic Village of Tepoztlan, Morelos about 45 minutes south of Mexico City on the other side of the mountain range. The most convenient airport is the Mexico City Airport. We are located on the return to the Tepoztlan – Mexico City toll road. When you exit the toll road at Tepoztlan from Mexico City, take your first U turn to the left. Cross the bridge overpass and TuboHotel is located on the right. Use the lateral road towards the road to San Juan. If you are coming from Cuatla/Oaxtepec on the toll road, take the Tepoztlan exit and immediately on your right will be TuboHotel. If you are arriving on the federal highway from Cuernavaca, take a left towards the toll road before the gas station (only one in town), cross the bridge overpass, and Tubohotel will be on your right. Give us a call 739039503613 and a Tubo-Assistant will help you find your way.
We do have two very clean and comfortable bathroom houses with hot water, private showers and private toilets.
- Up top room: $1,049.00 MXN (Mexican pesos)
- Level room: $ 949.00 MXN (Mexican pesos)
The only way to make a reservation is online. Click on the black reservations box.
No. The tubes are thermic and maintain maintaining a comfortable temperature. Each tube has a fan and we provide extra free blankets if requested.
- Visit the archaeological site: La Pirámide del Tepozteco.
- Enjoy typical food in restaurants and at the village market.
- Test the exquisite and exotic tepoznieves ice creams and sherbet.
- Visit former convent and church of Natividad.
- Visit Pellicer Museum and neighborhood (barrios) chapels.
- Buy handicrafts of all kinds in the weekend tianguis and in different stores at downtown.
- Take a prehispanic Temazcal bath and a photograph of your aura.
- Take a massage to eliminate stress. Or simply enjoy the magic of Tepoztlán!
Not at this time but we do offer a tubo-continental breakfast with bread, juice, coffee, tea, yogurt and fresh fruit.
We offer event assistance for family reunions, banquets, weddings, retreats and business group reunions.